If you're visiting Avalon, it may be time to branch out and discover more of the area surrounding the large island! Afishinados will take you there.
Whether you are taking an exciting sunset cruise, booking a private charter, or touring areas around various parts of the island, the staff at Fishinados is ready to fulfill your requests.
Afishinados ship, CATALLAC is the only tour boat to cast out of Avalon with a beer and wine bar on board. Sodas, waters and coffee are also available to guests. The Catallac is a 50-foot power catamaran and can accommodate groups of 6-49. The Gusto! is a 30-foot boat with the speediness and seaworthiness to take a group of six or less zipping around the Catalina Island coastline. The AFISHINADO is perfect for groups of 6 or less and is a 40-foot custom-built yacht with all the amenities, covered seating and interior space.
Tours available through Afishinados include the Famous Flying Fish Tours, Eco Tours, Happy Hours Cruise, Perfect Island Day Beach BBQ Cruise and the Two Harbors Transport and Eco Cruise.
Open Tours vs. Private Charters via Afishinados
The most important thing to know is that open tours are priced on a per person basis, vs. private tours are priced by the boat and the duration of your charter. Open tours can run from 40 minutes up to a couple of hours and the price will reflect that.
1. Catalina is very seasonal, many tours may only be offered in the peak season from June thru September.
2. Water tours are often migration-dependent, so the Flying Fish Tours are nightly from May thru September when the flyers are here.
3. Most tours run in calm waters and close to shore and do not venture far from Avalon Harbor.
4. Many tours have a minimum number of passengers that must be met before the tour is confirmed and your card is charged.
5. We try to run most open tours on our largest boat, Catallac, however, if we cannot make the minimum we will frequently run the tour on a smaller boat such as Gusto! or Afishinado. You can click here to check the tours that will be running on the dates that you are visiting Catalina Island.
For more information, or to book a charter, call (888) 613-7770, or visit www.afishinados.com. Afishinados also operates an adorable gift boutique in Avalon.